3H MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
In an effort to make their 3H/3P air management systems more customizable to builders across the globe, Air Lift Performance have introduced a threaded-port manifold. With the option of threaded FNPT ports, builders can create trunk-setups so stunning that they rival their vehicles’ stance.
This manifold allows builders to choose the fitting and air line option that best fits their needs and aesthetic. The threaded ports on the new manifold make integrating straight or elbow hard lines and/or threaded-steel braided air lines easier and safer, with less chance of damage to the internal O-rings.
The threaded-port manifold is built with the same advanced technology as the push-to-connect 3H and 3P systems – high-grade, fully integrated components, a 32-bit processor for precise 4-corner control, built-in Bluetooth, and an intelligent accelerometer for accurate adjustments. With limitless mounting options and a simple, single harness connection, the manifold can be easily installed to the builders exact specifications.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 3H manifold with new threaded-port option, allowing for additional customization.
- Threaded ports make integrating straight or elbow hard lines and/or threaded-steel braided air lines easier and safer.
- High-grade, fully integrated components, a 32-bit processor for precise 4-corner control, built-in Bluetooth, and an intelligent accelerometer for accurate adjustments.
- Limited-lifetime, unlimited mileage warranty.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- 3H digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold with 1/4″ threaded ports
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 3/8″ air line
- Inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.