PERFORMANCE SERIES FRONT AIR SUSPENSION KIT
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class has the executive look and style that absolutely oozes luxury and class. By adding an air suspension from Air Lift Performance, you can give your vehicle a stance to match its attitude.
Air Lift Performance Mercedes E-Class air suspension kits start by giving your vehicle the maximum drop without sacrificing performance – getting you down 89mm (3.5”) from stock. But simply getting you low is not enough for Air Lift Performance. The Mercedes E-Class air ride kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. They pride themselves on making sure that every W212 kit that they build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like it should.
In front, the kit features their double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body struts, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the struts allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft up to a stiff performance setup.
The struts are then topped off with adjustable camber plates that use high quality spherical bearings for precise steering feel and superior damper actuation, made of T6061 red-anodized aluminum. The kit also features black powder-coated strut bodies.
Are you ready to get low and get noticed? It’s the beginning of your new #lifeonair.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High-quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All struts dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so the user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
Modifications Required: NONE !
INCLUDED WITH EACH KIT
- Pair of double bellows progressive rate air springs
- Braided stainless steel leader air lines
- Bolt-in camber plates
- 1/4″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift’s 1-year warranty and excellent customer support
- 2010-2016 Mercedes E180 AWD
- 2010-2016 Mercedes E200 AWD
- 2010-2016 Mercedes E220 AWD
- 2010-2016 Mercedes E250 AWD
- 2010-2016 Mercedes E300 AWD
- 2010-2016 Mercedes E320 AWD
- 2010-2016 Mercedes E350 AWD
- 2010-2016 Mercedes E400 AWD
- 2010-2016 Mercedes E500 AWD
- 2010-2016 Mercedes E550 AWD
- 2010-2016 Mercedes E63AWD
- 2013-2016 Mercedes E63 AMG S AWD
- Fits AWD models without Airmatic
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.