ST SPORT-TECH LOWERING SPRINGS
ST Sport Springs have been designed and engineered specifically for your vehicle; and have been developed to work in conjunction with your vehicle’s OEM dampers to achieve a slightly lowered and subtle look.
ST Suspensions have perfectly matched the vehicle specific spring rates in their ST Sport Springs Kit to fit your vehicle’s factory dampers, ensuring that your vehicle’s OEM suspension continues to function correctly. Adjustment range is vehicle dependent, check specific vehicle model fitment and lowering rate in the table below.
ST Suspensions manufacture their sport springs using high strength chrome silicon steel, then the springs are multi-tempered and epoxy coated giving good weather resistance. ST springs are block resistant and do not sag due to the high strength spring steel.
The ST Sport Springs Kit gives a long lasting and great driving experience.
- Vehicle specific spring rates
- Multi-tempered, high strength chrome silicon steel and epoxy coated springs
- OEM quality
- Works with some electronic dampers (vehicle dependent)
- Works with OEM dampers
- Improved appearance
- Lowered center of gravity
- Improved and more direct handling
- Improved steering
- Reduced body roll giving vehicle more stability
- Block resistant
- No spring sag
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
|Alfa Romeo Model / Year||Lowering Rate|
|Giulia Quadrifoglio V6 (2891cc)
|2017-2022||Front: 0.8"/ Rear: 0.8"|
- The reduction in lowering rate will be reduced for models with the original sports suspension
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.