ST XA HEIGHT & REBOUND ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS
A height and rebound adjustable coilover suspension system featuring adjustable KW rebound damping technology. The adjustable dampers allowing you to influence more than just the ride height of your car.
ST XA Coilovers deliver the look you need through a wide range of height adjustments, vehicle dependent. With an extensively adjustable damper setup you can precisely adjust the driving behaviour of your car to achieve enhanced road control without a compromise in comfort.
ST XA Coilover Kit comes preset to factory recommended damper settings the same configuration ST Suspensions test them at. The 16 distinct clicks of adjustable rebound damping allows you to refine the driving dynamics with a simple turn of the adjustment knob. Adjustment range is vehicle dependent, check vehicle model fitment and lowering rate in the table below.
Each kit includes a detailed damper set up manual making it easy to reset to ST Suspensions’ recommended setting at anytime.
The adjustable spring perch is manufactured of durable and friction optimized polyamide composite material with a stainless steel insert. Composite material prevents corrosion between the strut and perch, ensuring long lasting height adjustability, the stainless steel insert providing strength.
The galvanized zinc coated steel struts along with the low friction materials provide layers of protection against corrosion for long lasting use. The coilovers also have a dust protection system that prevents unwanted dirt and particulate from coming in to contact with the hardened chrome piston rod or getting into the valve packs.
The coilover kit is further reinforced with a multi-layered pressure resistant sealing package, monoblock guide system and a low friction band which works inside the pressure resistant internal damper housing.
ST XA Coilovers put the finer details of your vehicle’s driving dynamics in your hands, regardless of whether your preference is for comfort, sportiness or something else in between.
- KW adjustable rebound technology
- Two-piece racing spring system
- Galvanised zinc coated steel struts
- Composite spring plates
- Up to 85mm adjustment range (vehicle dependent)
- Individually height adjustment
- 16 click adjustable rebound damping
- Adjustable dampers
- Dust protection and bump stops
- Detailed damper set up manual
- Seamless adjustability
- Precise and improved handling
- Simple and easy adjustments
- No comprise in comfort or performance
- Reduction of vehicle pitch and roll
- Increase in direct steering
- Excellent corrosion protection
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
|Audi Model / Year||Lowering Rate|
|*A3 Base L4 (1984cc)|
||Front: 1.4"-2.6" / Rear: 1.4"-2.6"|
|*A3 TDI L4 (1968cc)|
|2010-2013||Front: 1.4"-2.6" / Rear: 1.4"-2.6"|
- Fits cars with clamp diameter of 54.6mm on the front axle.
- For vehicles equipped with Audi magnetic ride, the electronic damping control needs to be deactivated. Deactivation kit; part# KWS68510124
- Excluding all models with 4 wheel drive
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.