BILSTEIN B14 SERIES COILOVER KIT
Bilstein B14 Series PSS Coilover Kits feature ride height adjustability in an OE quality, without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. These kits offer both coilover and standard mono-tube gas pressure performance shocks/struts with performance level valving for application specific progressive rate coil springs.
The Bilstein B14 Height Adjustable Coilovers are zinc coated with a threaded body design that gives you the flexibility to find the perfect ride height setting for your intended use while providing unsurpassed protection against the harshest road elements. These coilovers also improve stability of the vehicle for more performance and comfort.
B14 Series Performance Suspension System Kits are made in Germany and feature technology tested on the famed Nürburgring.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approximately 30-50 mm at front and rear (vehicle dependent)
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN engineers
- Aluminum alloy spring plates and lock nuts
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Improved stability
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube technology
- Made in Germany
- German TUV Certificate
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
- 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST 2.0L (L4)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.