KW SUSPENSIONS HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SPRINGS
KW Height Adjustable Spring Kit allows a continuous ride height adjustment, within a tested range, making a great alternative to conventional lowering springs. The system allows you to adjust the ride height of your vehicle via a height adjuster even after the kit has been installed.
KW Adjustable Springs are made of high quality chrome-silicon steel with vehicle specific spring rates. KW ensure that the spring rates will match perfectly with the different damper characteristics of factory adaptive or electronic suspension of a particular vehicle.
This spring system also features vehicle specific bump stops with a dust protection system that will protect your vehicle’s OEM suspension against wear and tear. The dust protection elements and spring perches included in the delivery, when applicable, are always adjusted to the maximum technically possible lowering, typically limited by the factory dampers.
With KW’s height adjustable springs, a sporty and harmonious driving behavior can be achieved without the driving dynamics of performance oriented vehicles suffering.
The KW Height Adjustable Spring Kit has been developed in-house at KW, specifically for the particular vehicle. The springs have undergone comprehensive testing, as all KW products do, at their 7-post Driving Dynamic Test Center and on the Nürburgring.
Get a more dynamic and direct driving experience with the KW Height Adjustable Spring Kit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Customized suspension lowering
- Continuous ride height adjustment within a tested range
- Chrome-silicon steel springs
- Works with factory adaptive or electronic suspension
- Vehicle specific springs rates
- Trapezoidal thread
- Technical Component Report
- Vehicle specific bump stops
- Dust protection system
- Improved handling
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
Porsche Model / Year
Front: 0.4"-1.2"/ Rear: 0.0"-1.0"
|911 Turbo S
||Front: 0.4"-1.2"/ Rear: 0.0"-1.0"|
- Front & rear height adjustable (front & rear springs with threaded height adjusters).
- Stock shock absorbers including electronic controls are being utilized.
- Fits models with or without PDCC.
- Fits Type 991.2 models with OE Lift System including convertibles.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.