BILSTEIN B16 SERIES COILOVER KIT
The engineers at BILSTEIN have created the ultimate race inspired suspension - the Bilstein B16 Series (PSS9/PSS10).
This innovative suspension system delivers unsurpassed driving performance. The manually adjustable damping mono-tube gas shock absorbers feature 9 or 10-stage precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front/rear progressive rate springs to achieve the vehicle ride height, center of gravity and level of performance handling desired.
The Bilstein B16 Height Adjustable Coilovers put you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. These coilovers provide perfect handling performance for every situation.
B16 Series Performance Suspension System Kits are made in Germany and feature technology that has been tested on the famed Nürburgring.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Individual settings ranging from maximum comfort to aggressive Sport can be selected by the twist of a dial (9 on PSS9, 10 on PSS10)
- Rebound and compression phases can be selected in parallel via the adjusters with the unit in position
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear vehicle dependent
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology
- Made in Germany
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
MODEL FITMENT - B16 Series (PSS9)
- 1998 Volkswagen Beetle 2.0L
- 2006-2007 Volkswagen Beetle 2.5
- 2009-2010 Volkswagen Beetle 2.5L
- 1999-2003 Volkswagen Beetle GL 1.8L
- 1999-2004 Volkswagen Beetle GL 1.9L
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen Beetle GL 2.0L
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 1.8L
- 1999-2004 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 1.9L
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0L
- 2005 Volkswagen Beetle GLS TDI 1.9L
- 2000-2004 Volkswagen Beetle GLX 1.8L
- 2008 Volkswagen Beetle S 2.5L
- 2008 Volkswagen Beetle SE 2.5L
- 2001-2002 Volkswagen Beetle Sport 1.8L
- 2001-2002 Volkswagen Beetle Sport 1.9L
- 2001-2002 Volkswagen Beetle Sport 2.0L
- 1998 Volkswagen Beetle TDI 1.9L
- 2006 Volkswagen Beetle TDI 1.9L
- 2002-2004 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo S 1.8L
- Drop wheel spacers may be required for some wheel/tire combinations.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.