PERFORMANCE SERIES REAR AIR SUSPENSION KIT
The 10th Generation Honda Civic is a staple on the road and an all-around stellar daily driver. But that’s not going to stop you from wanting to make it the coolest ride it possibly can be. With a Honda Civic air suspension kit from Air Lift Performance, you can get the slammed look you want, while maintaining all the versatility you need out of your Civic.
The rear kit features double-bellow air springs mounted to threaded-body, monotube shocks, combining to drop the Civic 125mm (4.9”) from stock ride height. The threaded-body dampers feature 30 levels of adjustability, making the air suspension completely customizable to your ideal performance setup.
The superior components in Air Lift Performance’s rear in the 10th Gen Civic air ride kits create a slammed vehicle with superior handling and a comfortable ride.
As the leader in air suspension products for more than 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division shows its commitment to delivering quality parts that last by torture-testing all of the major kit components on our in-house validation equipment. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support – you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
Get your Honda Civic on air ride and get down!
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers dyno tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Maintains use of rear stabilizer bar.
Modifications Required: NONE !
INCLUDED WITH EACH KIT
- Pair of double bellows progressive rate air springs
- Stainless steel leader air lines
- 1/4″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift’s 1-year warranty and excellent customer support
- 2016-2021 Honda Civic Sedan EX 2.0L
- 2016-2021 Honda Civic Sedan LX2.0L
- 2016-2021 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2.0L
- 2019-2021 Honda Civic Sedan Sport 2.0L
- 2019-2021 Honda Civic Coupe Sport 2.0L
- 2016-2021 Honda Civic Sedan EX 1.5T
- 2016-2021 Honda Civic Coupe EX 1.5T
- 2016-2021 Honda Civic Sedan Touring 1.5T
- 2016-2021 Honda Civic Coupe Touring 1.5T
- 2017-2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX 1.5T
- 2017-2021 Honda Civic Hatchback LX 1.5T
- 2017-2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 1.5T
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.