3H AIR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - 1/4" FNPT PORTS
Air Lift Performance 3H/3P is the result of three years of development and testing. It they are the most advanced product they have ever created.
The Air Lift Performance 3H combines pressure-based control with ride-height sensing technology. Although pressure based and ride-height sensing air management have been utilized before, this is the first product to harness the benefits of both systems – instantly improving suspension control, performance, and vehicle ride flexibility.
In an effort to make their air management systems more customizable to builders across the world, they have introduced a threaded-port manifold. With the option of threaded FNPT or PTC ports, builders can create trunk-setups so stunning that they rival their vehicles’ stance.
This manifold allows builders to choose the fitting and air line option that best fits their needs and aesthetic. The threaded ports on the new manifold make integrating straight or elbow hard lines and/or threaded-steel braided air lines easier and safer, with less chance of damage to the internal O-rings.
The threaded-port manifold is built with the same advanced technology as their push-to-connect 3H and 3P systems .
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 3H manifold with new threaded-port option, allowing for additional customization.
- Threaded ports make integrating straight or elbow hard lines and/or threaded-steel braided air lines easier and safer.
- High-grade, fully integrated components, a 32-bit processor for precise 4-corner control, built-in Bluetooth, and an intelligent accelerometer for accurate adjustments.
- Single harness connection.
- Limitless mounting options.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- 3H digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold with 1/4″ threaded ports
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ air line
- Inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov