H&R OE SPORT SPRINGS
OE Sport Springs, a subtle suspension upgrade for your vehicle. Designed for drivers who want performance suspension but only a slight increase in handling and control without a noticeable change to their vehicle look.
The reduced body roll and superb ride comfort results in a vehicle that is more controlled and balanced, yet maintains the uncompromised characteristics you are used too.
OE Sport Springs have been designed to work with your vehicle’s OEM suspension and are manufactured from (hf) 54SiCr6 performance spring steel, which not only ensures premium quality, but also high strength, resiliency and wear abrasion resistance. The springs are then shot-peened to further extend their life.
All springs are tested at H&R’s ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lowers 0.25” - 0.75” on average (vehicle dependent)
- High strength performance steel springs
- Works with OEM suspension components
- No spring sag
- Reduced body roll
- Increased ride comfort
- TÜV Approved
- 1997-2001 Acura Integra GS
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra GS-R
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra LS
- 1994-1998 Acura Integra RS
- 1995-1996 Acura Integra Special Edition
- Does not fit Type R models.
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.