H&R OE SPORT SPRINGS
OE Sport Springs, a subtle suspension upgrade for your vehicle. Designed for drivers who want performance suspension but only a slight increase in handling and control without a noticeable change to their vehicle look.
The reduced body roll and superb ride comfort results in a vehicle that is more controlled and balanced, yet maintains the uncompromised characteristics you are used too.
OE Sport Springs have been designed to work with your vehicle’s OEM suspension and are manufactured from (hf) 54SiCr6 performance spring steel, which not only ensures premium quality, but also high strength, resiliency and wear abrasion resistance. The springs are then shot-peened to further extend their life.
All springs are tested at H&R’s ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lowers 0.25” - 0.75” on average (vehicle dependent)
- High strength performance steel springs
- Works with OEM suspension components
- No spring sag
- Reduced body roll
- Increased ride comfort
- TÜV Approved
- 2010-2014 Audi A5 Cabriolet
- 2010-2014 Audi A5 Quattro
- 2008-2010 Audi A5 Quattro V6
- 2010-2014 Audi A5 Quattro Cabriolet
- 2015-2016 Audi A5 Quattro Premium
- 2015-2016 Audi A5 Quattro Premium Plus
- 2015 Audi A5 Quattro Prestige
- 2017 Audi A5 Quattro Sport
- 2013 Audi S5 V6
- 2017 Audi S5 V6
- 2008-2012 Audi S5 V8
- 2010-2013 Audi S5 Cabriolet V6
- 2014-2016 Audi S5 Premium Plus V6
- 2014-2016 Audi S5 Prestige V6
- Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended in this application.
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.