H&R SPORT SPRINGS
H&R Sport Springs offer the handling characteristics and aggressive appearance that you’ve been looking for, but without the harsh ride characteristics of less-advanced systems. Enhance the look of your vehicle by reducing your fender gap with these sport springs.
H&R Sport Springs feature more control and are engineered for the street, giving a lower center of gravity and reducing the body roll for better handling. The progressive spring rate design provides superb ride quality and comfort.
H&R Sport Springs have been designed to work with your vehicle’s OEM suspension and are manufactured from (hf) 54SiCr6 performance spring steel, which not only ensures premium quality, but also high strength, resiliency and wear abrasion resistance. The springs are then shot-peened to further extend their life.
All springs are tested at H&R’s ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Lowers 1.5”-1.8” on average
- High strength performance steel springs
- Works with OEM suspension components
- Superb ride quality
- No spring sag
- Reduced body roll
- Lower center of gravity
- Increased ride comfort
- TÜV Approved
- 2009-2014 Audi A4 2.0L
- 2009 Audi A4 Cabriolet 2.0L
- 2015-2016 Audi A4 Premium 2.0L
- 2015-2016 Audi A4 Premium Plus 2.0L
- 2015 Audi A4 Prestige 2.0L
- 2009-2012 Audi A4 Quattro Avant 2.0L
- 2009-2014 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0L
- 2009 Audi A4 Quattro V6 3.2L
- 2009 Audi A4 Quattro Cabriolet 2.0L
- 2009 Audi A4 Quattro Cabriolet V6 3.1L
- 2015-2016 Audi A4 Quattro Premium 2.0L
- 2015-2016 Audi A4 Quattro Premium Plus 2.0L
- 2015 Audi A4 Quattro Prestige 2.0L
- 2010-2013 Audi S4 V6 3.0L
- 2009 Audi S4 Cabriolet V8 4.2L
- 2014-2016 Audi S4 Premium Plus V6 3.0L
- 2014-2016 Audi S4 Prestige V6 3.0L
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.