H&R STREET PERFORMANCE COILOVERS
H&R Street Performance Coilovers are the perfect aftermarket suspension solution for drivers that appreciate great handling and superb ride comfort.
H&R coilovers are of a mono-tube gas shock construction. The shocks are custom valved to work in conjunction with precision engineered progressive rate springs, this dynamic creates a finely tuned suspension system.
The vehicle specific coilovers have fully threaded shock bodies, allowing for adjustable vehicle height using the easy to adjust spring seats, which help to balance vehicle weight, resulting in a lower center of gravity as well as improved looks, better handling and control.
H&R Street Performance Coilovers have been designed and engineered for performance, comfort and durability using premium materials and components.
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Height adjustable to 1.-2.5” on average (vehicle dependent)
- Fine tune lowering
- Custom valved shocks
- Progressive rate springs
- Adjustable threaded shock body
- Lower center of gravity
- Improved looks
- Improved handling and control
AWD without MRC
- 2011-2017 Audi Q5 Premium 2.0L
- 2009-2010 Audi Q5 Premium V6 3.2L
- 2011-2017 Audi Q5 Premium Plus 2.0L
- 2013-2017 Audi Q5 Premium Plus V6 3.0L
- 2009-2012 Audi Q5 Premium Plus V6 3.2L
- 2013-2017 Audi Q5 Prestige V6 3.0L
- 2009-2012 Audi Q5 Prestige V6 3.2L
- 2014-2017 Audi SQ5 Premium Plus V6 3.0L
- 2014-2017 Audi SQ5 Prestige V6 3.0L
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.