H&R VTF ADJUSTABLE LOWERING SPRINGS
H&R’s VTF Adjustable Lowering Springs have been designed to work with your vehicle’s original electronic shocks for superb ride and handling. These lowering springs offer more lowering than the standard H&R Sport Springs, more features and the ability to fine tune the lowering to suit your style.
These lowering springs are adjustable down to the micro millimeter and have an average lowering range of 0.30-2.7” – dependent on vehicle. The specific rate springs give great ride quality, comfort, reduction in body roll as well as offering more balance and control to your vehicle’s dynamics.
H&R VTF Adjustable Lowering Springs are manufactured from inductively tempered (hf) performance spring steel, which not only ensures premium quality, but also unparalleled tensile strength, resiliency and durability. The springs are then shot-peened to further extend their life. H&R offer a limited lifetime warranty with these springs.
All springs are made and tested at H&R’s ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lowers approximately 0.3”-2.7” on average (vehicle dependent)
- Designed to work with vehicle’s original electronic shocks
- Precision adjustment collars and spring perches
- Tempered performance spring steel
- Improved ride quality and comfort
- Reduced body roll
- Improved balance and control
- Limited lifetime warranty
- TÜV Approved
- 2015-2018 BMW X5 M V8 4.4L
- 2014-2017 BMW X5 xDrive35d 3.0L
- 2014-2018 BMW X5 xDrive35i 2.0L
- 2014-2020 BMW X5 xDrive50i V8 4.4L
- 2015-2019 BMW X6 M V8 4.4L
- 2014-2019 BMW X6 xDrive35i 3.0L
- 2014-2019 BMW X6 xDrive50i V8 4.4L
- Does not fit 2WD models with self-leveling rear.
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.