H&R ADVENTURE RAISING SPRINGS
H&R Adventure Raising Springs have been designed by H&R‘s engineers for drivers who like to explore rough terrain and overland driving. So whether you like exploring your favorite off road trails or driving out to remote historic sites then these are the suspension raising springs you need, they'll give you a great off-road driving experience.
H&R raising springs have a mild lift of +1.0” to 1.5”, on average, for more ground clearance and a great view of the road ahead. H&R’s progressive spring rates retain the ride comfort and control of your vehicle that you like.
H&R Adventure Raising Springs have been designed to work with your vehicle’s OEM suspension and are manufactured from (hf) 54SiCr6 performance spring steel, which not only ensures premium quality, but also high strength, resiliency and wear abrasion resistance. The springs are then shot-peened to further extend their life.
All springs are tested at H&R’s ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Lifts +1.0”-1.5” on average (vehicle dependent)
- High strength performance steel springs
- Works with OEM suspension components
- More ground clearance
- No spring sag
- Retains vehicle’s comfort and control
- TÜV Approved
- 2020 Ford Escape S 1.5L
- 2014-2019 Ford Escape S 2.5L
- 2020 Ford Escape SE 1.5L
- 2017-2019 Ford Escape SE 1.5L
- 2014-2016 Ford Escape SE 1.6L
- 2014-2019 Ford Escape SE 2.0L
- 2015-2016 Ford Escape SE 2.5L
- 2020 Ford Escape SEL 1.5L
- 2018-2019 Ford Escape SEL 1.5L
- 2018-2019 Ford Escape SEL 2.0L
- 2017 Ford Escape Titanium 1.5L
- 2014-2016 Ford Escape Titanium 1.6L
- 2014-2016 Ford Escape Titanium 2.0L
- 2020 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 2.5L
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.