H&R STREET PERFORMANCE COILOVERS
H&R Street Performance Coilovers are the perfect aftermarket suspension solution for drivers that appreciate great handling and superb ride comfort.
H&R coilovers are of a mono-tube gas shock construction. The shocks are custom valved to work in conjunction with precision engineered progressive rate springs, this dynamic creates a finely tuned suspension system.
The vehicle specific coilovers have fully threaded shock bodies, allowing for adjustable vehicle height using the easy to adjust spring seats, which help to balance vehicle weight, resulting in a lower center of gravity as well as improved looks, better handling and control.
H&R Street Performance Coilovers have been designed and engineered for performance, comfort and durability using premium materials and components.
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Height adjustable to 1.-2.5” on average (vehicle dependent)
- Fine tune lowering
- Custom valved shocks
- Progressive rate springs
- Adjustable threaded shock body
- Lower center of gravity
- Improved looks
- Improved handling and control
- 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt V8
- 2015-2022 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
- 2015-2022 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
- 2015-2022 Ford Mustang GT V8
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT 50 Years Limited Edition V8
- 2015-2022 Ford Mustang GT Premium V8
- 2015-2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 V8
- 2015-2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R V8
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang V6
- Fits models without MagneRide only
- Fits models with Brembo brake package from model year 2019
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.