H&R SUPER SPORT SPRINGS
H&R Super Sport Springs offer the same handling characteristics and aggressive appearance as their Sport Springs do but with additional lowering capability, but without the harsh ride characteristics of less-advanced systems. Great choice for the more accomplished enthusiast wanting a little extra.
H&R’s high-tech progressive springs retain superior ride comfort and the handling of your vehicle will be improved due to reduced body roll and lower center of gravity. Get a great looking performance stance with these lowering springs.
H&R Super Sport Springs have been designed to work with your vehicle’s OEM suspension and are manufactured from (hf) 54SiCr6 performance spring steel, which not only ensures premium quality, but also high strength, resiliency and wear abrasion resistance. The springs are then shot-peened to further extend their life.
All springs are tested at H&R’s ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Lowers 1.75”-2.3” on average (vehicle dependent)
- High strength performance steel springs
- Works with OEM suspension components
- Provides superior ride and maximum lowering
- No spring sag
- Reduced body roll
- Increased ride comfort
- TÜV Approved
- 1994-2004 Ford Mustang V6
- *1994-2004 Ford Mustang GT V8
- *2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt V8
- *1995 Ford Mustang GTS V8
- 1994-1999 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra V8
- 2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra V8
- 2003-2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra V8
- 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary V8
- * Convertible - performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended in this application.
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.