H&R SPORT SPRINGS
H&R Sport Springs offer the handling characteristics and aggressive appearance that you’ve been looking for, but without the harsh ride characteristics of less-advanced systems. Enhance the look of your vehicle by reducing your fender gap with these sport springs.
H&R Sport Springs feature more control and are engineered for the street, giving a lower center of gravity and reducing the body roll for better handling. The progressive spring rate design provides superb ride quality and comfort.
H&R Sport Springs have been designed to work with your vehicle’s OEM suspension and are manufactured from (hf) 54SiCr6 performance spring steel, which not only ensures premium quality, but also high strength, resiliency and wear abrasion resistance. The springs are then shot-peened to further extend their life.
All springs are tested at H&R’s ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Lowers 1.5”-1.8” on average
- High strength performance steel springs
- Works with OEM suspension components
- Superb ride quality
- No spring sag
- Reduced body roll
- Lower center of gravity
- Increased ride comfort
- TÜV Approved
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
- 2010-2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
- 2010-2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium
- 2010-2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec
- 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track
- 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 V6
- 2015 Hyundai Genesis Couple 3.8 V6
- 2010-2014 Hyundai Genesis Couple 3.8 Grand Touring V6
- 2011-2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec V6
- 2010-2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track V6
- 2014-2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Ultimate V6
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.