H&R SPORT SPRINGS
H&R Sport Springs offer the handling characteristics and aggressive appearance that you’ve been looking for, but without the harsh ride characteristics of less-advanced systems. Enhance the look of your vehicle by reducing your fender gap with these sport springs.
H&R Sport Springs feature more control and are engineered for the street, giving a lower center of gravity and reducing the body roll for better handling. The progressive spring rate design provides superb ride quality and comfort.
H&R Sport Springs have been designed to work with your vehicle’s OEM suspension and are manufactured from (hf) 54SiCr6 performance spring steel, which not only ensures premium quality, but also high strength, resiliency and wear abrasion resistance. The springs are then shot-peened to further extend their life.
All springs are tested at H&R’s ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Lowers 1.5”-1.8” on average
- High strength performance steel springs
- Works with OEM suspension components
- Superb ride quality
- No spring sag
- Reduced body roll
- Lower center of gravity
- Increased ride comfort
- TÜV Approved
- 2016 Jeep Compass 75th Anniversary 2.4L
- 2015 Jeep Compass Altitude 2.4L
- 2011 Jeep Compass 2.0L
- 2011 Jeep Compass 2.4L
- 2015 Jeep Compass High Altitude 2.4L
- 2011-2016 Jeep Compass Latitude 2.0L
- 2011-2016 Jeep Compass Latitude 2.4L
- 2007-2015 Jeep Compass Limited 2.4L
- 2007-2010 Jeep Compass Sport 2.0L
- 2012-2016 Jeep Compass Sport 2.0L
- 2007-2010 Jeep Compass Sport 2.4L
- 2012-2016 Jeep Compass Sport 2.4L
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.