PERFORMANCE SERIES REAR AIR SUSPENSION KIT
Get the stance you want and the performance you need with Air Lift Performance's air suspension kits! Every air ride kit they offer is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions. No other lowering suspension provides a more versatile package for daily use.
The superior components in Air Lift Performance’s rear and front air suspension for Tesla Models create a slammed vehicle with superior handling and a comfortable ride.
This rear kit features our double-bellow air springs, providing the ability to *air out 145mm/5.7” from stock. The threaded-body dampers, which are mounted separate from the dampers, feature 30 levels of adjustability, creating an air suspension that is completely customizable for your ideal performance setup.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High-quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions,
- All dampers dyno tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so the user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Maintains use of rear stabilizer bar
Modifications Required: NONE !
INCLUDED WITH EACH KIT
- Pair of air-over shocks with 30-level damping adjustment
- 1/4″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift’s 1-year warranty and excellent customer support
- 2017-2022 Tesla Model 3 (All Drivetrains)
- 2020-2022 Tesla Model Y (AWD)
* Drop may vary nominally between models.
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.