H&R SUPER SPORT SPRINGS
H&R Super Sport Springs offer the same handling characteristics and aggressive appearance as their Sport Springs do but with additional lowering capability, but without the harsh ride characteristics of less-advanced systems. Great choice for the more accomplished enthusiast wanting a little extra.
H&R’s high-tech progressive springs retain superior ride comfort and the handling of your vehicle will be improved due to reduced body roll and lower center of gravity. Get a great looking performance stance with these lowering springs.
H&R Super Sport Springs have been designed to work with your vehicle’s OEM suspension and are manufactured from (hf) 54SiCr6 performance spring steel, which not only ensures premium quality, but also high strength, resiliency and wear abrasion resistance. The springs are then shot-peened to further extend their life.
All springs are tested at H&R’s ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Lowers 1.75”-2.3” on average (vehicle dependent)
- High strength performance steel springs
- Works with OEM suspension components
- Provides superior ride and maximum lowering
- No spring sag
- Reduced body roll
- Increased ride comfort
- TÜV Approved
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf 1.8L
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf Launch Edition 1.8L
- 2019-2021 Volkswagen Golf S 1.4L
- 2015-2018 Volkswagen Golf S 1.8L
- 2019-2021 Volkswagen Golf SE 1.4L
- 2015-2016 Volkswagen Golf SE 1.8L
- 2018 Volkswagen Golf SE 1.8L
- 2015-2016 Volkswagen Golf SEL 1.8L
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf TDI S 2.0T
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf TDI SE 2.0T
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf TDI SEL 2.0T
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf Wolfsburg Edition 1.8L
- Lowering varies by engine size and model.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.