H&R RACE SPRINGS
H&R Race Springs, designed with high performance drivers in mind who would like to get the most out of their vehicles, with a need for uncompromised responsive handling performance. These lowering springs provide race ready performance and appearance for your vehicle.
H&R Race Springs lower the center of gravity of your vehicle; and help balance vehicle weight for improved performance and control. Expect a reduced roll center as well as reduced body roll from these race springs.
A camber adjusting device like H&R Triple C Camber Adjustment Bolts may be necessary to remove excess negative camber, ensure longer tire life, and obtain the highest level of vehicle performance.
H&R Race Springs are manufactured from (hf) 54SiCr6 performance spring steel, which not only ensures premium quality, but also high strength, resiliency and wear abrasion resistance. The springs are then shot-peened to further extend their life.
All springs are tested at H&R’s ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany.
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Lowers 1.75”-2.5” on average (vehicle dependent)
- High strength performance steel springs
- Responsive, tight handling and performance
- No spring sag
- Reduced body roll
- Reduced roll center
- TÜV Approved
- 1999-2003 Volkswagen Golf GL 1.9L
- 1998-2005 Volkswagen Golf GL 2.0L
- 2004 Volkswagen Golf GL TDI 1.9L
- 2000-2001 Volkswagen Golf GLS 1.8L
- 2000-2003 Volkswagen Golf GLS 1.9L
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0L
- 2004 Volkswagen Golf GLS TDI 1.9L
- 1998-1999 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2.0L
- 1999 Volkswagen Golf GTI V6 2.8L
- 2002-2005 Volkswagen Golf GTI 1.8T
- 2003 Volkswagen GTI 20th Anniversary 1.8L
- 2002 Volkswagen Golf GTI 337 1.8L
- 2000-2001 Volkswagen Golf GTI GLS 1.8L
- 2000 Volkswagen Golf GTI GLS 2.0L
- 2000-2001 Volkswagen Golf GTI GLX V6 2.8L
- 1998 Volkswagen Golf GTI VR6 V6 2.8L
- 2002-2005 Volkswagen Golf GTI VR6 V6 2.8L
- 1998 Volkswagen Golf K2 2.0L
- 2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 V6 3.2L
- 1999 Volkswagen Golf TDI 1.9L
- 2005 Volkswagen Golf TDI 1.9L
- 1999 Volkswagen Golf Wolfsburg Edition 2.0L
- When lowering vehicles with a 42mm+ driveshaft 1/4" or more, you will need to use H&R front sway bars for clearance.
Pictures For Illustrative Purposes Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.